By Roger M. McCoy
Read or Download Field Methods in Remote Sensing PDF
Similar hydrology books
Groundwater Vulnerability Assessment and Mapping: Selected Papers from the Groundwater Vulnerability Assessment and Mapping International Conference, Ustron, ... 2004 (IAH - Selected Papers on Hydrogeology)
This quantity offers modern concerns surrounding groundwater toxins chance evaluate and the appliance of vulnerability and hazard overview maps for the powerful safeguard and administration of aquifers. It describes a variety of new and better techniques to intrinsic and particular vulnerability review (modified DRASTIC, GOD, VULK, VURAAS), a few coupled with geophysical and hydrological surveys and hydrodynamic and shipping modelling.
The publication explores the geo-chemical, actual, social and monetary affects of weather switch on water provides. It comprises examples and case reviews from quite a lot of nations, and addresses the necessity to advertise sustainable water use around the world.
Forests disguise nearly 26% of the world's land floor quarter and characterize a unique biotic group. they have interaction with water and soil in quite a few methods, delivering cover surfaces which capture precipitation and make allowance evaporation again into the ambience, hence regulating how a lot water reaches the woodland ground as via fall, in addition to pull water from the soil for transpiration.
This publication bargains readers a entire evaluation, and an in-depth knowing, of appropriate equipment for quantifying and characterizing saline aquifers for the geological garage of CO2. It starts with a basic evaluate of the method and the approaches that occur while CO2 is injected and saved in deep saline-water-containing formations.
- Distributed Hydrologic Modeling Using GIS (Water Science and Technology Library)
- Nonstationarities in Hydrologic and Environmental Time Series (Water Science and Technology Library)
- Hydrology and Floodplain Analysis: International Edition
- Hydrogeochemische Stoffflussmodelle: Leitfaden zur Modellierung der Beschaffenheitsentwicklung von Grund- und Rohwässern (German Edition)
- Water Quality Management: Assessment and Interpretation (SpringerBriefs in Water Science and Technology)
Additional info for Field Methods in Remote Sensing